Ever gone on vacation intending to stick to your diet only to BLOW it and think “I’ll start back when I get home?”
I’ve done it. One minute you are white knuckling every decision and the next you are just saying F-it.
It’s frustrating and leaves you feeling like you either have to be perfect or you just can’t do anything right.
I finally figured out how to go on vacation without it being a food drama circus.
This week’s PNPLive Show on Facebook I teach you my 5 Things You Need to Do To Avoid Gaining Weight on Vacation.
You can take these to the bank and use them with the holidays, too.
What you will learn…
- How to start vacation with a goal. Do you want to Gain Weight, Maintain Weight or Lose Weight? Knowing this is KEY to success.
- The essential planning tips that keep the weight down and the fun in your vacation.
- What you need to avoid travel “lockdown”. Nobody needs constipation and it sure doesn’t help with bloat.
- My game plan for what to do the DAY you get home so you aren’t in the drive-thru and ordering pizza for days.
- The ONE THING you MUST DO for 7 days after vacation! It’s not a juice cleanse!
Natural Calm – Magnesium supplement good for sleep and bowels while you travel. I mix it with Emergen C each night before bed. Emergen C helps keep colds and travel bugs away.