In this video I get real about all my loose skin and surgeries. Here's a few things we covered.
- My doctor is Dr. Lois Wagstrom. If you live in Nashville I highly recommend her.
- Water and healthy fats are the KEYS to skin.
- Make sure you lotion and exfoliate as often as possible.
- I go to European Wax Center. I LOVE it and they have great lotions and exfoliants. Tell them Corinne Crabtree or Nashville referred you! (Full disclosure I get some wax bucks but trust me, they will go to great use! I love being smooth.)
- And, waxing is a great way to keep the skin exfoliated. Just FYI. I do my arms, legs, under arms, Brazilian and eye brows.
- The slower you lose the weight the better your skin will respond to tightening.
- You can't start lifting weights too SOON as you lose weight. Don't WAIT!
- I recommend hiring a trainer to show you form if need be. Or, I recommend Chalene Extreme as a great beginner lifting series with good form cues.