You're not done yet!
To complete your challenge registration join our Challenge Facebook Group where my expert weightloss coaches and I are hanging out all week. Don't have Facebook? Skip to step 2.
The Challenge Guide
I've created a printable Challenge Guide with the live training schedule and worksheets that go along with each class. It's over 30 pages jam packed with the information you'll need to start losing weight for the last time. Download and print your guide now.
Check Your Email
Go to your inbox now, you should have an email from me, Corinne Crabtree at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Complete Your Challenge Registration [Take Control of Food Challenge]”
I’ll be sending you some email reminders for our live trainings and access to the replays. To make sure you get these important emails, drag your email to your inbox or add us as a safe sender.
If you don't find my email in your inbox or junk folder, email my customer service team at email@example.com so we can make sure you're fully registered.
ON YOUR PHONE OR TABLET
- Using the Yahoo Mail app open an email from me. The sender email address will be: Corinne Crabtree firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check both your inbox folder and junk or spam folder. If the email has been marked as spam, then select the email and move it to your inbox.
- Tap the More option at the bottom of the app.
- Tap on Contacts.
- Tap the + at the top right corner.
- For the name, type in Corinne Crabtree.
- Then add the email address: email@example.com and hit Save.
ON YOUR COMPUTER
- On your computer, open an email from me. The sender email address will be: Corinne Crabtree firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check both your inbox folder and junk or spam folder. If the email has been marked as spam, then click on Restore to Inbox and then go back to your inbox.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the email next to the Spam and Delete buttons.
- Click on Add Sender to Contacts.
- A Contact Details box will pop up on the right. Scroll down and click Save.
- A notification will pop up that says Contact Updated.