If you want to lose weight then you MUST keep a food journal. It’s the way you see what’s working and what’s not when it comes to losing weight.
In this week’s episode, we discuss all the important things when it comes to a food journal.
- Excuses we have for not keeping one and how to blow past them.
- The KEY components that must be in your food log.
- How it can help you identify your typical overeats that are STOPPING your progress.
- A way to find SUCCESSES and things you can tweak to really kick weight loss into gear.
- How the food journal is KEY to busting weight loss plateaus.
It’s so good, honest, and will help you see that food journal as a total game changer instead of a food shamer.
Click here to read the transcript.
Click here to listen in iTunes.
Mentioned in this podcast:
How to Make Diet Mistakes
Evernote App – create a notebook, each day create a note with the date, and then type your food journal.
I love your podcasts! Started journaling today. Wish me luck!!
Idea for Corinne : a “journal with me” video would be super cool. A quick and dirty version could be someone recording over your shoulder with an iPhone. Or you could capture your screen with some sort of screen casting software.
This would make it easy for the reader/groupie/triber to really get a visual image of what journaling can look like. SEEing can be a whole different ballgame from reading.
Just an idea for you!
Gail in Kansas