I can’t tell you how many times I have posted amazing pictures of my food prep, been super excited because my healthy week was within my grasp, and then by Wednesday I was choking food down thinking this was a CRAP idea!
Seriously. It happens to everyone. And sometimes no matter how bad you want to be that girl who can eat the same thing over and over again you just aren’t!
Learning how to dominate food prep is one of the reasons I have kept 100 pounds off for 12 years. It’s not about it being boring for me. It’s about knowing a lot of strategies, tips, and tricks to keep me eating healthy and out of McDonald’s.
This video talks all about what to do when the food prep goes south. I know you still want to lose weight, right? So, I’m teaching you how to fix this problem.
What you will learn…
- How to be OK with tossing food when it just isn’t good enough for your belly!
- A midweek prep strategy that has the EASY things to do.
- Freezing meals you lost the love for is an easy way to build a stockpile for busy weeks.
- How to know the difference between sucking it up and food sucking.
- How to make a list of successful and EASY backups for when the food just isn’t good.
- What a fun healthy food night is and why you need it.
- How to keep successful menus on hand for those weeks you aren’t creative.
After watching the video, I’d love for you to visit PNPTribe.com. This is where I coach women to lose weight for good…just like I did. Learn from someone who has been there and done that!
Audio only version.