I hear ya!
Monday through Thursday you are ON LIKE A DIET BOSS.
Friday rolls up and you are "Wellllllll, I've had a good week. The scale is down. I can relax a little. I mean I do deserve it don't I?"
The party train rolls in with drinks and Mexican Friday night, blows the horn at the first pancake stop Saturday morning, and is off the rails with cheeseburgers and fries Saturday night. I mean, hell, you've blown it so let's just start Monday.
This becomes a HABIT. Every Friday you can count down until your mind starts giving you every reason you can, no, DESERVE to live a little.
The problem is come Monday you want to throat punch your inner voice for making you "start over again."
In today's video I talk all about weekends and how to have a little fun along with a lot of weight loss results.
Bottom line? The weekend is 35% of your week give or take, right? I'm not great at math but let's pretend I'm an ace at figures!
And during that 35%, if you are like me, it can be more calories in one meal than you would eat an entire Tuesday.
Having a weekend strategy is key. Since this is such a hot topic in my online PNPTribe I wanted to talk to all of you about it.
It's so important that EVERY week I spend a lot of time preparing my Tribe on Friday as to what they are doing and thinking. Then we wrap up the weekends with planning and food prep.
If you don't learn anything from me in my blogs, free courses, and videos you will learn I am all about thinking ahead.
When I was 250 pounds my biggest problem was I REACTED to life instead of thinking ahead.
Here's what I cover in today's video...
- How do you get your mind right on Friday? You do this by asking what do you most want out of the weekend. I'll teach you how to quit giving up in the moment.
- Why you must eat normally and not "save up" for a treat. Backfire city, ladies.
- The importance of water. If you don't want to drink your water you might as well say I don't like losing weight.
- How to plan your treats including drinks.
- Why having constraints helps you not feel deprived and makes decisions clear.
Enjoy! Remember, if you want to work with me where I teach you how to lose weight like I did click here. I lost 100 pounds so I know the struggle and what it takes to become a success.