Since your Email Service Provider probably uses some type of spam filter; please add me to your trusted list of senders, contacts or address book. All also known as “Whitelisting.”
Some email providers are “overzealous” in filtering so if you don’t see me then I might be in your spam folder or even your trash folder.
Please open your spam folder and look for information there, open my email, and mark it as “not spam”.
You should receive email from Corinne Crabtree or Phit-N-Phat.com with no problem in the future.
Click the link to your provider or email client to Whitelist email@example.com, from: Corinne Crabtree.
- If you are using Gmail Tabs such as ‘Promotions’ please open your Promotions tab in Gmail. Your promotions tab may have been been moved to Gmail’s newest feature ‘Categories’
- If you find an email from Corinne Crabtree or Phit-N-Phat.com in your Gmail Promotions tab: Please…
- Grab and drag my email to the Priority Inbox Tab.
- After doing so, you will receive an alert like the one below at the top your Gmail toolbar:
The conversation has been moved to “Primary”
Do this for future messages from firstname.lastname@example.org? Yes
- Click Yes in the yellow alert box at Gmail, after dragging our email to the
- This way and you will always see Corinne Crabtree or Phit-N-Phat.com in your Primary Inbox tab.